Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kitchen Remodel

For the past month we have been doing some remodeling in our house. We took out an overhead cupboard and the soffit in the kitchen and replaced showers, counters and floors in two bathroom. Here are some before and after pictures.

The two pictures above show the kitchen before all the work began.




The kitchen is much more open and seems larger. I love the new pendant lighting over the bar area and the recessed lighting in the ceiling. My bathroom remodels pictues will be coming later.

3 comments:

Lori Lou said...

I love it Mom. It definitely opens up the kitchen...You did it!!! It will get much easier the more you do it.

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

It looks FAB-U-LOUS (this is said exaggerated)...I love how much bigger the kitchen area looks!

Shelly's Space said...

Wow!! What a difference!! I really like the open look. It looks like it was alot of work......thanks for sharing, now I know what your kitchen looks like:)