Sunday, October 5, 2008

Remodeled Bathrooms

The first three pictures are of the downstairs bathroom. We had already replaced the shower in this picture but then finished with the counter and floors

It looks totally different with darker walls and the pedistal sink.
You can only see a little of the tile floor, but it is also dark. I added a touch of color with the rust and gold towels and bathmat.
Here is the before picture of our master bath. The counter was peach colored laminate and the floor had small peach flowers (very outdated). The granite countertop is pretty dramatic, but looks great with the glass tile backsplash. I did not get a good picture of the floor but it is a travertine looking tile. I think everything turned out great but I am glad to have it finished.

3 comments:

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

I absolutley love the backsplash!

Heninger family said...

Bathrooms look great--we'll have to make it over to see it all one of these weekends...

Shelly's Space said...

I really love the granite countertop and backsplash in your master bath too!! Both bathrooms look great:)